Every time we play the lottery she is absolutely convinced that we have won.
This email demonstrates this.
Dear my loves,
Unfortunately we are not multi millionaires. Although I did have a brief seconds thought while waiting for the page to load thinking about how I would tell you/what I would do if we had one. I decided on
- Leave at 3.30pm.
- Go straight home in the car.
- Stop in at _______. (Valet parking)
- Go straight to a personal shopper and get us all a new posh outfit
- Buy us some very expensive champers and some other fun accessories for the house
- Go home, don't buy a parking ticket unless it is convenient (i.e. unless I had change and there was a space beside the machine) cause lets face it, a parking ticket is a drop in our very wide million pound ocean.
- Decorate the lounge only. Keep you both out of their until you are both home.
- Take you in their together and ANNOUNCE the news (imagine; outfits laid out, champagne in ice buckets, big candles, a sky box (for sports and election tonight), possibly a butler)
- Change into outfits
- Go in private hire car to exclusive hotel for cocktails followed by dinner wherever we can get a nice table.
Or, ditch the shops, go mental the minute you get in, order in food and not worry about the bill/go to Wahaca or somewhere else nearby. Ditch the masters and GO BIG Lindsey style at the weekend?!!!