Wednesday 9 June 2010

Go to work on an egg.

I work in a challenging urban school that is not that near to my lovely flat. As such, breakfast is not a large part of my day because I am usually rushing out the door at 6.50 still applying mascara. Boy flatmate and I used to do the "breakfast waltz" before our morning patterns changed. That consisted of me and him narrowly avoiding each other in our small kitchen plunging coffee, wolfing down cereal and exchanging knowing glances about the long school day that lay ahead. Nowadays, when I have time there is a free breakfast available at school.That consists of half a grapefruit and a slice of wholemeal toast but if I could, I would go to work on an egg
Image produced by Ogilvy, Benson and Mather I believe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails